Friday, December 28, 2007

Be In Your Company
.

This is my sister Balqis. She told me that she is going to miss me so much. On the 8th January she will be staying in her school. She said that she will stay in the hostel and very seldom she will return home except for school holidays. She asked me to come and visit her every weekend. But mom cannot promise her because dad will be outstationed for a long period. The only promise mom can mentioned was to visit every month or forthnightly.
This is my second sister Shamim. When Balqis leaves, I want her to be next to me every time. I want her to read a book next to my bed side before I go to sleep. Mom said that she is very independent. She will take care all of her belongings briliantly and very discipline. Mom always told me to be like her. But I'm a boy and would rather be like brother Ikhlas. I want to be a boy not a girl. Mom told me the right attitude and discipline will determine my rightous path either you are a girl or a boy.

No comments: