Friday, December 28, 2007

Is Eight Is Enough
It was a Chrismas day. Mom said that grand ma and aunties will come from Kedah. Since it was a public holiday, dad said that it is better to take the picture of the entire family. I remembered that morning dad was screaming to everybody to get ready for a photography session. Dad always said ... "Everybody please listen to me before I change into a monster". Sister Syahadah is very naughty to adopt what ever dad said whenever everybody was reluctant to move.
.
I was not feeling comfortable when sister Balqis was holding me. It was not similar the way mom was holding me. I was hoping that the photography session will end quickly. Dad was particular about this event and ask everybody to put on their best hari raya dress. And mom told me that I was the most charming person in the photo. Thank you mom........and you are the best mom on earth!!!!

No comments: