Sunday, December 23, 2007

Meeting A Doctor
.
On the 21st December, Mom brought me to see a doctor. It was because of my ring worm that stuck to my cheek. The ring worm grew larger and larger. Mom quite worry about it and wanted it to dissappear immediately. Mom ask my cousin, Zulaikha to drive because Mom is still weak to handle the car. This will be my third times meeting a doctor. My second experience meeting the doctor was not that good. It was a painful meeting whereby he cut my 'dick'. Hhhhmmmm.........I hope this is something different.
.
The doctor was an old lady. Mom said that she was a nice Indian lady. She was suprised when she looked at me. She said that breast feeding baby must be strong and should not get infected by ring worm. I was staring at her when she talked to my Mom. She advised Mom to keep away Rina from me as directed by my Dad. It was a very quick visit. She gave Mom a cream to apply to my cheek twice a day and within three days the ring worm will disappear.
.
Dad came back early from office today. He took me to the garden and asked Mom to have few photos with me. I was not in a good mood to be photographed. I was fall asleep but Dad keeps on pushing me to wake me up. Finally Dad asked Mom to hold me near the palm tree to have a nice shot. I was happy being in the garden to have some fresh air and a bright sun light. Now I noticed that the world is not just the four corners of walls but instead the world is big enough for me to roam freely.........

No comments: