Monday, December 17, 2007

My 15th Day
Time flies so fast and now I'm 15th day old. Dad told me that today will be a photographic day. Dad put me on the bed and disallowed my sisters and brothers to interfere. Dad said that he wanted the best shot for my photos. I was so happy and Mom dressed me up nicely with a blue romper with a nice lace at the neck. Mom told me that this romper, Dad bought it at the car boot sale 16 years ago. During that time Dad was doing his Master Degree and Bro Ubai was born in Bradford, United Kingdom. I don't know where it is but I can imagine that this place must be very far away from where I'm leaving know. I will ask Bro Ubai to tell me when I manage to talk.
I also noticed that many Mom's friends came to visit me. They started to compare my face to my sisters and brothers. Dad and Mom said that I'm more resemblance to Bro Ubai, but some other people said that I'm more to Bro Ikhlas. It doesn't matter to me. I saw they gave to Mom some money and they said that all the money is for me. Wow.......I hope many more people to visit me coz I can have it to buy toys...and to give Dad to buy my pampers. Yeah.. I wish I can help Dad to save his money.
.
Now I'm a hero. My 'dick' is completely healed from previous circumcision. Dad told Mom to keep the pastic ring that was used for the circumcision so that he can show to me when I grow up. Now I feel more comfortable when Mom pun the pamper on me. I dont feel the iciness anymore. But I was upset too. Bro Ubai and Bro Wan made fun of me. They took the plastic ring and teast Sis Adah and Bro Ikhlas. They said it was so smelly...Hmmmmm . Mom was upset too with their misbehaving character. Mom consoled me and informed me that this is the spice of life. There are bad and good moments that I will face when I grow up and that will lead me to be a strong man.


No comments: