Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Being At Home For The First Time
.
On the way home from the hospital, I keep on imagining what kind of house my Dad have. Thousand of questions circulating in my mind. What type of the house? What is the colour? How many rooms? Will I have my own room or sharing with my brothers or sisters? Will I be happy to be there? Where is the house located? And many more questions that make me puzzled. I was staring at Mom who was sitting at the back. Dad was driving and enjoying his music. Hhhmmmm...... I was asking myself am I demanding. Why not I expect the worst out of it. It might reduce my worries. Mom was so relax after gone through the delivery process and from time to time Mom stroking my rosy cheek. I know she cares and loves me very much.
.
The travelling quite a distance. I can feel it. I heard Dad honking and there were few people coming to open the gate. I heard the jovial mood and laughter of the children outside approaching the car. Wow...who are they? Are they my sisters and brothers. Dad stopped his car and pulled the hand break then he opened the doors. I heard those people outside were curious asking permission from my Mom to hold me and to kiss me. I was bit scared. Still, Mom protecting me from these trespassers.
.
Wow....the house is yellow and the interior were quite nice that I ever imagine. Those people, probably my siblings were chasing me from behind with giggling faces. Now I am getting interested and excited to know them. There was an old lady coming towards me and asking Mom to release me to her while Mom was adjusting herself on the bed. I think that must be my grand mom. OOOoooooo....another old man coming towards me as well and grand mom told me that he is my grand dad. Is this the entire family??? Dad said no..no...... many more to come to visit me after Aidil Adha. Wow...must be a great family.
.
Mom wrapped me with a pink cloth. I hate it because people said that pink is for a girl and I'm a boy. Blue suit for a boy. I should complaint this to my Dad because man can only understand my feeling. I think we can understand each other better.
.
Finally Mom introduced me to all of my brothers and sisters. One after another kiss me all over my face. Yiakkkkk........ go away from me. I am yet to recognise their faces and names but immediately Mom mentioned their names being the first one bro Ubai, bro Wan, sis Kiss, bro Hadi, sis Mim, bro Lash and last but not the least sis Adah. Wow....so many. How to remember their name and faces. Anyway Mom said that it takes time for me to remember them. The precious words from Mom was ' Yusuff this is you home and you will be grown up in this wonderful home'.

3 comments:

Neny said...

Wow, u intend to write his progress daily in this blog? I'm impressed. But then ur other children do not feel jealous if they knew that u dedicated this blog to this baby? But if u were to create another 7 blogs like this, it's a hardwork isn't it to update the blog...hehehe.

Anyway, it sounds to me ur excitement on this baby as if he's a firstborn. Normally people get excited with firstborn by having photos taken every day/month (depends on the degree of excitement) or telling stories about the baby to everyone. But in ur case, this is no. 8 rite? It shows that u r one loving dad that treasures each n every child as a special one. Congratulations!! It touches my heart...

Abu Ikhlas said...

neny,
Thanks for the comment. I intent to tell anything happen about his life. Let he knows what lefe is all about. About the other seven still i have my other bog www.abuikhlas.blogspot.com

Hafiz Nur Yusuff said...

Dear Neny,

Dad use to tell me many stories and i really love it