Sunday, December 23, 2007

My 20th Day
Today is my 20th day. Mom said that I can grap her index finger but I still feel that I am very small when I compare to it. Mom keeps on telling me that day by day I am gradually growing up and I am going to be a good boy. Sometimes, I like to tell Mom and Dad everything that is in my mind. I know that it is impossible for me to expose all my thoughts and for them to comprehend. I did few gestures to them to indicate my sign language and to demand their attention. My common gestures that they noticed was crying. Hhhhmmmm....sure they knew that I was hungry or I need to be changed. But others they only guessing. Anyway Mom and Dad also improving their skills regarding to my gestures. Not only me need to learn but Mom and Dad also need to learn about myself.
.
For the past few days I felt something itchy to my left cheek. I try to scratch with my fingers but it wouldnt work. I was crying and would like to tell Mom that, ' Hey please look at my cheek. Something bad is happening to me'. I saw Dad enter the room and ask mom to pass me to him. As usual, first Dad will kiss to my lips and cheeks. Then he will kiss to my fore head. Suddenly Dad observed that there was a ring-worm as big as a five cents coin stuck to my cheek. 'Ooooo.....we need to see a doctor immediately', Dad said.
.
I heard that Mom asked bro Hadi to keep Rina in the cage and outside of the house. Mom asked my sisters to vaccum the house as well. This ring worm must be something to do with Rina. I just wondered, Rina never came near to me and how could I got infected by this desease? Mom told me that this was due to the transmission from the kisses of my sisters and brothers. From that day onwards, Mom prevented my sibling from kissing me unless they are really clean. Hehehehe...such a relief .........and now I really can sleep peacefully...






No comments: