Sunday, December 9, 2007


My First Journey
.
I'm quite ignorant living in this world within this short period, but Dad always convince me that I will be guided and moulded. I'm not so sure what those were meant. Dad said that, the 3rd Dec was my special day. People called it 'Birthday' . During that time I was in the labour room. Dad mentioned that he was waiting patiently for Mom to deliver me. I don't really remember who was in the room but I did realise that suddenly I appeared in the bright room with few monsters around me...... Oooppsss.....Dad corrected me. They were not monsters but midwives and doctor removing me from a balloon.

.
Few minutes later I felt the chill of water splashing all over my body। I was crying asking somebody to help. Finally they wrapped my body with cotton cloth to keep me warm. Then they push me in the tray and hand over to my Dad, I believed. Suddenly I heard a nice soothing voice of the azan telling me something that I cannot describe। I can feel that my heart was beating fast and my hair started to erect stiffly. Something strange surrounding my body.
.
I was so hungry during that time. All I wanted to do was to suck my thump......
Finally I can feel the tenderness of my mom wrapping and hugging me in her arms. Yeah....now she directed me to her teat for my first lunch on earth where people called it ' Breast feeding'. I felt relieved, secured and many thousand words which were difficult for me to describe. Now I started to sense the feeling being a child of a great man and woman called Dad and Mom.

No comments: