Monday, December 17, 2007

Precious Moments
.
I'm chubby now. That what Mom told to me. Whenever I was feeling hungry, I will cry for milk. Mom will pick me up and hold me close to her breast and placed her nipple to my mouth. That was an exciting moment. I feel so close to my Mom. I feel that Mom loves me so much and I feel secured. After I finished Mom will 'burp' me for a while. Mom said to safe me from excessive vomit.
Dad will come to me when he returned from work and early in the morning before he went to his office. He will hold me close, pinching my nose and stroking my rosy cheek. He will kiss my fore head and cheek numerous times until I cry than he will hand over to Mom to stop my crying. I can sense the smell of Dad whenever he hold me. Now gradully I can recognise who is holding me. I can feel that those individual people possessing different scents and smells.
.
Every morning, my sisters and brothers will come near me to give me a hug and kisses. They will surround me for a while and making so much noise. I told Mom that sometimes I could not sleep with their present. What I will do is to cry in order to get attention from Mom and Dad. Let Mom and Dad shun my brothers and sisters away from me for a time being. But Mom told me that they are not coming to disturb or harm me. Mom said that they came here to develop the love and effection between me and the family.

No comments: