Sunday, January 6, 2008

Meeting a Doctor Again
.
Mom brought me to see a doctor again. This time was for the hipertitis B injection, the first dose. Since Dad was so busy at home, grand dad has to drive us to the clinic. Everybody was in the car except my two big brothers. As usual they would prefer to play football. I was indeed so scared and this was another nightmare to experient. I felt like to tell mom that it was enough. I did not think mom would really bother to listen to my complaint. I know, as usual mom will tell me that this will be the time for me to be a hero. I have heard these words for so many times and can speak her mind already.
.
First when we entered the doctor's room, mom will greet with salam. The doctor was a lady and mom told me that this was the doctor that mom brought all my brothers and sisters to see her when they were small. Initially, the doctor stripped me naked. Oh...how shameful I was. She put me on the weighing machine that read 4.5kg. The doctor was surprised and noticed that it was an incredible increment of weight i.e. additional of approximately 1.5kg since I was born. I was not paying attention at that time because I was crying profusely asking mom to put on my clothes. I heard that mom told her that I was actively asking for milk all the time.
.
The moment I saw the Doctor pulled a needle from her cabinet my heart was trembling. When bro Ikhlas saw the needle he questioned the doctor what was she trying to do to me. Bro Ikhlas showed his punch to the doctor if she dare to disturb me. Mom smiled to her and us and inform us that the doctor would not harm anybody. The Doctor was trying to keep us fit and healthy so that when we grow up we will be a strong and active person.

No comments: