Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Hurt My Index Finger
.
Everyday when I woke up in the morning, I will find Adah. I like and adore her very much. Brother Ikhlas likes to tease me very much, that is why I dislike him. Sometimes I will roam around my brother's and sister's rooms try to find something interesting. I would snatch their belongings and run quickly down stairs and hide behind Mom for protection if they try to catch me. It was so great for being naughty for a while. After all, I would recognize that Mom would never punish me instead of my sisters and brothers. Being the youngest in the family is an additional advantage that I have.
.
Last few days, they refused to let me be in their rooms. I was crying and trying to push the door to let me in. I felt I was big enough like a monster to push the door with my whole strength and energy. While I was trying to push in and the others were trying to prevent me from entering, inadvertently, I could feel my index finger was feeling numb. In seconds, I saw blood rushing profusely from my index finger and dripping to the floor, as red as tomato sauce. I was scared and started to feel a terrible pain. I screamed and turned myself into hysteria. I could never think of anything accept trying to find Mom. Everybody was panicking to witness the tragedy.
.
Mom immediately rushing upstairs to find out what was happening to me. Mom got hold of me and checked my finger and noticed that my nail was peeled off. I never stopped crying and hoping the pain will cease instantly. I keep on showing my finger to Mom and hoping that she will do some mantra for miracle to happen. Instead, Mom took me to the kitchen and start washing my finger and bandage it with a cloth. The whole day I was lying beside Mom and can feel that my finger started to swollen. Then everybody came down and surrounded me and sympathized to what had happened to me and asked for forgiveness.
.
Mom said, I am still too small to act as a big boy. I need to learn how to walk before I can learn how to run.

No comments: